Sunday, May 10, 2009

QUICK UPDATE!


Later i'm going to malaysia!!! [ I know i said yesterday night.. ]
Due to some reasons, my mother said she wants to go malaysia today morning...

Miss blogging so much.. WOAHHH!!! Quite a number of people asked
me when will i be back online playing.. Errrr... Uhhh...
I thinkk it will be next week! {: Next week, my exams will be all over!
WAHAHA! {:

Alright alright, now i want to rant!! *angry* Why?
I don't know if THAT GIRL will read it or not? But uh.. Just rant uh.. {:

#1
If you want to scold people, use ENGLISH LA! Why use MALAY?! RACIST?!
Are you insulting chinese?!? =,= If you didn't do it, then why dont YOU tell us?!
I thought your friend asked ME to settle things out?! When you keep quiet,
how or who will settle this thing?! =,=

#2
You spread my secret to naslyn, you mean you're innocent?!
Holy.. -,- In other words, you mean you have the rights to do so?!
In other words, spreading your nasty acts and character is not wrong?!
Think about it lor.. -,-

#3
You'll be double the cunning? HAHA! {: Let's see uh. {:

Don't think that you're an angle in teachers eyes means you're angle in
your peers mind/eyes! We see through who you are and what you are..
Do you really think you can LIE to naslyn and ACT ACT to tell her you're sad
or what ever CRAP?! We don't buy this FYI!

No comments: