Friday, May 15, 2009

Looking out the window.


Took cab home today from school.. Looking out the window to
the blue sky is just enough to make me happy. Noises & everything
just don't exist in my head now.

I start to miss the old days where i kept studying and studying.
Going out to have fun is now boring for me. Maybe for different
people, it may not be boring.

I had Macdonals for my lunch. Feel's a little happy with it
because while i am eating, nigel accompanied me.
[Thanks and i love you! {: ] Finally exams are over, but i don't
feel excited or crazy about it. Just felt normal like before...


If you guys have continuously reading my blog, you'll know that
my best shopping buddy and 12 year friend is Ailin! {: Recently,
when even we go out. We'll go to cine to take neo-prints. [ Everytime ]
I don't know why but i'm addicted to neo-prints now. :p *smiles*

Just last week, Ailin's friend saw both of us at cine & Ailin's friend
ask who am i? LOL! Reason is very funny.. The guy says that i look
very Japanese.. uh... Should i say thanks? lols..


Here are the neo-prints. {:



















No comments: