Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Uninvited Movie outing..


*hoooo~~* scarry uh? LOL! I went out with Kelly & ailin yesterday!
WEEE!! We had LOADS of fun! But i dont know why, when we start to
take neo-prints. It makes me go emo... Actually, before we wanted to
take neo-prints, i wanted to have some sweets.. Then i lost them..
then i suddenly go emo.. :XX *weird*

I can't understand why that because of one packet of sweet, i can go emo
like HELL.. -,-

So after our neo-prints, we went to have our dinner.. Ailin jie & Kelly mei
tries to make me happy again.. [ They re-search their bag for me sweet again. :X ]
Sweet uh? LOL! Kelly even helped me to cut the fish&chip into smaller pieces
for me to eat.. [ THANKS! {: ]

Now i am waiting for all the 70++ pictures to be send over to me..
My camera spoiled uh! So all the photos is either with kelly or ailin...
Comfirm must wait for a very long period of time.. [ Happy waiting... LOL! ]

NOTE!: The pink bag is NOT MINE!!! :XXX

Can you spot me within the doll models? LOL!!




After our lunch, we went arcade and then for MOVIE TIME! :D

We watched "The Uninvited". COOL MOVIE UH! Totally worth
watching it.. It's horror.. There's alot of part of the movie makes me
cant catch up with my breath.. stunning huh! WATCH IT NOW! :D



No comments: