Monday, May 11, 2009

SHOPPING!! Typical AUNTIES in supermarket don't know how to say excuse me!


OMG!!! Tomorrow i got Geography paper!! SHIT!
I haven't even learn a thing!! CRAP!!! I've gotta learn tonight!

Anyways! Now i'm going to go out ler! Weee! Yea..
go out AGAIN! haha! I love shopping so much! ^.^
Yesterday my mother just told me that maybe
she is going to give me $230 for my Birthday..
[ A bit late uh? LOL!!! ] So happy uh today! *yay-ness*

Also, on saturday i guess? I went to Sengsong. The supermarket.
I hate going to supermarket la! Because alot of typical AUNTIES
loves to PUSH here PUSH there as if they are so FAT!
[ Some actually is very fat.. HAHA! ]

Some even DIG their nose in public leh!! WTH!!!
DIG THEIR NOSE IN PUBLIC!!!! So un-hygienic la!
I totally heck care the aunties and give them the
tsk! sound! So irritating lor..

At least you can say excuse me right? The aunties over there
just push their way through like a ball without BRAINS! -,-

No comments: