Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shopping spree & rant of not being hired! OMQ! :(



Just to ask if i have loads of clothes or not?! No right?!

I've been debating with my mom about the amount of clothes that i have at home and she insisted that i have loads of clothes and if i save up the money, i can donate it to the poor!

Oh please? You mean i even think of the poor when i buy clothes? -,- Plus, there are much enough kind souls out there to donate to the poor. Seriously! Didn't you have twitter? TOO BAD THEN! (:




Actually yesterday i went Bugis to instalk all the nice clothes for parties, clubbings and everywhere that i can wear clothes! Okay, who don't wear clothes in singapore? -,- Name some for me? -,-





 
 
Seriously i have to thank Kelvin for getting me this at Iluma's Arcade before we head down to Bugis street. (: It's really very big and i love it very very very much! (:


So before we head down to bugis street, we had our lunch [ I guess so? ] at Long John Silver. I finally can finish almost everything but not everything. LOL? Get it? Whatever.
 
 
So we went round and round searching for clothings that suits us. (: And i can tell you,
IT'S A TIRING DAY!

 
 
Bought this polo T for like $20++? Fucking cheat stuff. But i doubt it'll last like CK's Shirt huh? LOL!




Seriously? How much does this jacket cost when you look at it?

$50? $60?


Guess what? It's only $29.90. Cheap huh?! YES!

Joan even say that this jacket looks like it's made from pastic bads or whatever. LOL! 
 
She even say she want to make me one with plastic bag! LOL! Let's see if she really will make it for me or not. HA!




Bought this jeans too.. And it cost me only $20++ Woah ha! (:



In total, today i only spent $100 plus! Omq! I'm left with only $100.. -,- Sad to say, i've to freaking wake up tomorrow at 7am!! EARLY RIGHT?! I know, i'm not an idiot.

Seriously saying, they're idiot and stupid to not hire me to work for them. I can attract loads of idiots to buy things from their shop okay! I'll turn them into small little stupid ass and make them buy it.. HAHA!


I'm not really that bad la okay! LOL! Just very pissed that kelly got the job and i don't because i told them i don't want to work on saturday and sundays. HELLO? Aren't that suppose to be the best days for shoppers? Okay, maybe it's because it's the best day for shoppers that's why they wanted us [ The Dogs ] to work on weekends.


I bet if there are bosses readng my blog, they'll not hire me too. HA! Because i am too dangerous? I don't know. Or maybe I'll be lazy auntie in the shop? LOL! Omq, i'm typing crabs.. -,-

Doodles! :D

No comments: