Sunday, October 11, 2009

Summarized. Lazy to blog long post currently!



Recently from last week. I've been busy with my N's and shopping i guess? Thanks for keeping track if i have been updating my blog or not. Haha! :D

I've got a very cute Stich from Kelvin! :D It have been sleeping with me ever since he gave it to me. Waha! Okay lame.




If you've been going to Orchard or Plazza Sing, you'll be seeing me there either watching movie with kelvin or shopping with kelly. :D

I've also been watching horror movies with kelvin and gang! Gosh!! This is the first time ever in my life i've watched sooooo many horror movies! Kill me please?!

I've been shivering like a scary cat in the cinema okay! TMD!



Kelly & Joan.

___________________________________________________________


I'll be updating more interesting outings that i have and more secrets about me!! Want to know?
Stay tune! :D

No comments: