Tuesday, October 20, 2009

화요일 [뭐?]



 It's a [뭐?] day for me! (:

Because i totally have nothing to do and I'm just chatting and go crazy at home. (: Funniest today is that when i have my hard trance music on loudly at home and my whole house can hear it, my grandma actually love it and shake her head front and back with the beat! HAHA! :D



As for the sad part of the day? Received sms from Alex telling me that he may go deaf on his right ear! :'( Doctor said that his right ear is swollen and the hearing ability of it went down to 15% from 20%!!!!! God bless you Alex. :'(

I've commented on someone's blog just now. Just to let you know dude, I'm xavier's friend. I'm neither help any of you. Thanks for saying that I'm freaking handsome but for your information, i blur my pictures with skills.

I bet you've heard auto focus on cameras? If you don't know a single shits about that. God damn, learn it from some cameras professionals since you are half a celebrity. I don't blur my photos like noobs out there using photoshops to blur off their faces because they look ugly. If photo of be being ugly, i'll not post it. It's that simple.


Message for cant-stand-more:

It's very true that i've too much for my meal and i'm very bored.You don't interup their dispute every since they started doesn't mean that other will not. Are you tring to tell me that you're a big hero mama there to just sit and watch just because you didn't comment or interup?

Wow, your life is defiantly smooth going huh? For your information, your English is horrendous. Your nick name shows everything.


No comments: