Friday, October 23, 2009

Fabulos Night.





Such lovely photos shows that I'm having a fabulous night! You can see that my eyes is smiling! :D Kelly, Zitong, Max and I train down to Orchard Takashimaya t get Kelly's stuff done.

Seriously speaking, SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?! I only know she went there to show us one handsome guy that work @ Timberland @ Takashimaya Grand Sales.


After finishing admiring 'handsome' guys, went KFC for our Lunch! Omg? Love KFC so much though it's fattening! Tell you a secret, I'm 60KG!!! FARK! Damn FAT LA! -,-

We had a great time @ KFC because we were laughing at alot of things. Makes ups, looks, NanYang girls sitting unglam-ly that i can see her panties! -,-


Head down to Cine to catch a movie! :D Come to think of it, I've watched A LOT of movies this month! WOW! Anyway. On our way to Cine, Max taught me quite a lot of things that i don't know! I'm such a dumbo. -,-



These are the tickets that we bought and we were cam-whore-ing like mad freaks haven't been taking photos for years! LOL!


 
 
Zitong tried to learn. EPIC FAIL! LOL! I wonder what she's thinking about? LOL!




I seriously hate to have lights when i take photo!! I look so white and i look like american trying very hard to be asian. WTF.




So after we finished our movie, head down to Bugis Junction. Actually i wanted to have dinner, but i didn't. Left alone Max eating there and did not like to take photo. -,-



Can we say that Zitong is kuku on that day? LOL! she's playing with my shirt and the clip! Which obviously is not mine? I'm not a girl please?




My favourate picture of the day! HA! Looks like a faggot in love with a girl. Weird right? YEA! That's the reason why i like this photo! LOL!



This is a firce 'professional' photo. wow-ness? I guess not.


******

Seriously speaking, i don't really like to have too much photos to take over my blog because it results me to not know how to blog!! WTF!!

So i guess i'll not have too much photos spreading out yea? I guess i'll post photos bellow? Give me some ideas! Omg..

No comments: