Tuesday, October 27, 2009

学校や学校の友達に!あなたがいなくて寂しいです!



学校や学校の友達に!あなたがいなくて寂しいです!

Don't have much outing this few days because i wanted to stay at home alone and rest! Totally enjoy spending my time at home! Watching videos (You know what video la! :p), Djing @ Habbohut, ordering MacDonald, reading stupid blogs, blogging and moree...

I know I've grown fatter la! Don't need to keep reminding me! I'll TRY my best not to have fast-food or any oily-smelly (To those fucking healthy people, they think that what i eat is smelly and oily. -,-) food and have more vegetables (I've realized i just lied. -,-)! 


Today marks the second week of my holiday i guess, and i started to miss my school friends! ): Totally can name all of them that i miss. ):




Xu YaoJie, she's one out of the soooooo many who understands be best! She knows how/what i will do for some things (But sometimes she's damn bitch.) and guide me. We have been accompany-ing each other for 2 years in school and it's totally great fun though only two of us!

I MISS YOU YAOJIE! ):





Syahirah, Zuraidah & Shameemah. Three of them are my Bitch cla friends where we ALWAYS have laugh-out-loud times together no matter what. We'll totally care for each other and help each other out no matter how serious/difficult is the problem or situation.

Best part of our school life is that we bitch together and sometimes even stayback in school in the canteen just to talk and bitch around! HAHA!


Sometimes i really hope that this will not end so fast and stays forever. But it seems to be a very childish thought. My Math teacher once told me this:

"Everyone will go their own ways though you are very good friends with him/her"

It's totally true. Come to think of it, i miss my Math teacher now though she's super naggy like a machine gun. But everytimes when she nags at me, i can feel the motherly love nag but not those normal feeling of teachers nagging the student.

My Math teacher have said loads of things that is very true and realistc and it goes into my brain everytime she says something important reguarding our future or our lifes. Sometimes she even joke with us! How amazing is this teacher?


I think I'll miss my Secondary school so much compared to my Primary school life where it's so boring and childish but yet fun with no fond memories. I miss everything in school! ):

No comments: