Sunday, October 25, 2009

典型的な日曜日。



It's another 典型的な日曜日。 But woke up @ 3 pm! Felling bored after all, so went down to Bugis to find Joan and Yvonne for shopping spree and have lunch and dinner with them.

Went to BnG to meet up with them and headed to Iluma's Korean Reataurant to have our dinner. Staffs there know me very well already because I'm their regular customer! *smiles with glee* They smiled and waved to me when they saw me. Feel so happy and welcome! (:

Had a nice dinner of course and joan snapped quite alot of photos of the food and some individual photos but never send to me. Total cost of our dinner is $50++ and it's worth it because the food is nice! :D


After our dinner, we went to Arcade to have some little fun and went to have a look at club 7. Got to tell you guys that it's damn small but nice place to club.

Joan and Yvonne took photos with Pikachu and Doremon at the arcade of course because they look damn cute with their Halloween dress ups. :D



After all these, went down to hve our ice-cream fun. Bought two cups of ice-cream. Actually i wanted Cool mint but got so bad luck that the person called miya [person who scope my ice-cream] dropped it on the floor! -,- So he compensate me a bigger cup of ice-cream with chocolate mint. Happy right?

But I'm still not happy because the chocolate mint is soooooo sugar sweet that i feel that i'm going to have diabetes when going home. -,- Which needs me to pay another sum of money for the treatment!! -,-


There are photos that we have taken when we are having our sugar sweet ice-cream.


Joan and Yvvone.



We got so hyper after having the sugary ice-cream. See the way we pose for our photos?!?!



I wonder what am i thinking when i take this photo. Seriously!!



I know what i wanted to show in this photo! The fucking Nua ice-cream I've ever eaten!



A random pose from Joan. Cute? HAHA!


Guess what? I started to learn too!!



I look cuter please?! *laugh like mad*


Mad love this photo! *Mad laughing at joan* HAHA!!!


Am i trying another stun for the rabbit style? I guess so. SO ACT CUTE! OMG!



We bought the same jacket! :D Love the cute logo though i look so unglam with my mouth open so wide. -,-



Let's welcome the two Siao-Ja-Bor [Mad women]. HAHA! They're really hype after the sugar drain. LOL!


After our madness fun at Iluma, it's tome for Yvonne to go home and Joan is going along too. Bus down to Clark Quay with them to waste my time and then train down to Orchard to meet my new good friend Belinda from Republic Poly! :D







Can you see how tall is Yvonne? Cute! HAHA! :D


Randomly picked photo out of the so many photo that i took in the train.


Time to alight and meet my friend belinda! :D

Aren't she cute? :D

She accompanied me waiting for kelly to go home together. But in the end we went home first because kelly said she'll be going home late and at the point of time, Belinda is already quite tired.

We had a lot of things to laugh at even in the train when a auntie is scratching her head, we are able to say something to laugh! LOL?

Belinda is a very powerful auntie too. LOL? Because there is one uncle sitting beside me carrying a baby and the uncle actually call Belinda auntie. -,- And Belinda actually carry the baby and play with the baby! WTF!

No comments: