Thursday, October 15, 2009

Top three friends that i have within all my best friends! (:



As promised that i will post something interesting for you guys and here's my genius post!

Without fail, true friends accompany you through thick and thin in your life journey and they will not do things that will disappoint you. No matter how ugly you turn out to be every month or year or how stupid you become, your friends will not ditch you or laugh at you.

There's three people that have made huge changes in my life. You've heard their names before and you've seen them before too. Let me slowly tell you about them, what i've been through with them and what i like about them.









Being with her for so long, the only thing i can comfirm is that she's a very strong girl. But you can rarely see her weak side.

Sometimes it's true that she knows how to settle problems. But sometimes i think that she's rushing to settle things or problems that can not be rush.

She can be very cute, kind, sweet and everything that a girl can have, but when you've step on her tail, you'll die flat like a roti prata. I-am-so-rich or I-am-so-handsome is not her cup of tea at all. What she's searching for is I-really-love-you and I-am-kind-hearted person which i think is almost going to extinct in Singapore. It's not a joke! It's the truth!


From young, kelly have been through more then i do and i think that i, as a guy, looks like a mini ants compared to her which looks like a beetle.

Talking to her in the start is not difficult because she's like me. A very sociable person who loves to talk and joke around. But when it comes to you doing something that is unforgivable to her and wants to have some conversation back with her and gaining her trust back, it's very difficult.

She's a good listener and knows how to give concerning advice to others. Calling her up and talk about your troubles or secret is not a problem because she don't have a hipo mouth like i do. LOL!







We know each other for more then 12 years and we have always have a very strong friendship. Basicly she's like me. Love to look at handsome guys, pretty girls, ugly shits and weirdos.

The kind of 'taste' we have is almost the same. Even for fashion clothes, latest gadget.

She's always the joker and we always have interesting 'Alibabah' topic to talk about. Even when we are siting down to have our Macdonalds for lunch, she can just do a weird monkey face and make me laugh like a dog and get choke by my food in my mouth.


Being with her is really fun too because she made me have a lot of courage to do the things that i don't dare to do. Like getting number from guys for her, running around in the crowd like a kid with no purpose and more..

She's a clever kid of course, look at her face. There's four words on her forehead.


I AM VERY CLEVER!

She should be proud of that really. Not everyone can be that smart and have bombastic words in their blog and when even i am reading, without fail, i'll have little question marks above my head.


Recommending you guys to read her blog after her O levels because everytime she'll have stupid yet funny posts which no bloggers will blog about. Not even XiaXue.




From the day we know each other, we talk to each other and she laughed a lot. Still remember how she laughed the first day. It's like sucking the air but not being able to suck. Get it? LOL!

She's a very good and mature girl that don't do childish or stupid things. She's very different from other girls out there.

She's a good listener too and i will most likely listen to the advices that she give because it fits me. She reads me like a book and know me inside out like a crystal.

Getting along with her is not difficult but gaining her trust from her is the hardest thing i've ever tried. Not only it happens to me. But all her friends.

I can't say tha she's a weak girl neither can i say she's very strong. It's just that everytime, she'll use realistic ways to solve her problems. Having lost one mother is already a very deep cut into her heart, she'll still have to deal with the evil witch in the house which is her step-mother.


Juggling with her emotions and studies together is what she is capable of doing now which i don't think i can take it and so i'll name her the SUPERWOMEN as my friend. haha! :D

******

This marks the end of this post. I just think that i don't think i am being a good friend to everyone beside me. I'm not a good listener neither do i know how to solve big problems.

I only know how to hide myself up and just go crazy like no mothers business. That's me and i guess will be me forever.

안녕히


No comments: