Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How's life? :D


As usual. Being a full-time student, what i'm busy with is always projects and projects but nothing else unless it's during the weekends. I'm able to be set free from those piling project works that have to be done.

Really sorry to not being able to reply to those mails that you guys have sent regarding advertorials but thank goodness i've made a right choice not to take up any advertorials for now as i've questioned on twitter to ask if i should take up advertorials or not.



Anyway, for those of you haven't follow me on twiiter. You'll surely not know that recently i went to Orchard Central with the WHOLE BIG Family (7 uncles and aunties including my dad & a lot of cousins!) to celebrate granny's 80th Birthday!

Time flies really fast and granny is already 80 years old. We had lots of great fun @ the restaurant & I'm loving the food so much!! I'll find one time to tell you guys the Restaurant's name & what we ate there to let you guys droll madly while reading my blog! HAHA


For now, I'll just end here abruptly and do follow me on twitter at @aaandric for more instant updates! :D

No comments: