Thursday, July 15, 2010

Untitled.

Everything seems to be harder now. Everything seems to be different now.

Having lots of unhappiness & stress in my life lately. Not knowing why there's lots of it but i do know that for these crap that i've got now, I'm able to get myself to learn to be stronger. 

Quote: "Behind every misfortune is a blessing."

I'm starting to believe in this quote that i heard somewhere. Though my "blessings" for all my misfortunes (unhappiness) are to make me a stronger and not himbotic person but I'm at least still happy that i've got to learn to be stronger.


Recently i did something stupid too that was being posted here. Regretted doing it and i'll never do it anymore but at least i'm glad that i know it earlier so not to fall deeper. Though the feeling is still there but maybe it's best to know earlier and the feeling may fade away..

*** *** ***

Goodbye J. imy

Just today, J came back again to talk to me. I'm angry at first & keep rolling my eyes on J. That's how much i hate J but while J was talking, i'm wondering why am i having the sour-y & painful feeling when i do not have the moment i saw & know J was with Mitch?

Anyway, J is in aussie and will not be back in Singapore anymore. J had a new boyfriend there. Hope everything was fine and will go smoothly. Somehow i started to feel something really bad is going to happen upon him but i just can't help to open my mouth to call J to really take care.

Apparently, today is our last time talking to each other and will always be the last & I'll remember you J. Thanks for all the good times you've shared with me. Thanks for always putting up a smile on my face no matter what. I've not forgotten the songs you've sung to be always on the phone and it'll always be fresh in my mind.


If you're reading this, hope you'll remember what i've always told you. 

Do take good care of your family. You family needs a lot of your time now. 
Don't be a kid and always fool around. Do something fruitful for yourself. 
Don't be lazy.
I know you love to drive but don't speed. Safety is the most important, not coolness.
Don't drink too much and don't know what you're doing.


I shall stop here. It'll be a never ending list if i want to continue. Bon voyage to your mom & goodluck in everything you do in the future.. Don't be lazy. Bye..

No comments: