Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fuck month. BOOOOOO!!!


Bet most of you are sound asleep while i'm blogging but who cares! Anyway, did like to do some ranting before i go to bed. :D

First of all, it's regarding the issue of facebook! YES!

Didn't know if you guys really know the main function of Facebook is for but i just can't stand people keep adding me when I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU! I'm sorry to say but to me, Facebook is a place to allow you to find back all your old friends but not a place to make new friends!

Obviously enough, i'll not shine my contact numbers & home address brightly to strangers right?! So what for Facebook have that blank for?


Sometimes i seriously wonder why you people add SO MANY PEOPLE when you talk to NONE. If so that you want to add people to make friends, FUCKING TALK LAH! WHY ADD AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH! (-_-)

Trying to add everyone to add the numbers and show off to everyone saying "Hey! Look! I've got 1000 over friends! Ain't i famous and cool?"

FUCK YOU!


I CALL THIS WAY MORE COOL YOU! HAHA
This is the first damn time i force my face to do until like that. omg. LOL


Anyway! Thank god that i've the motivation to REMOVE EVERYONE THAT I DON'T KNOW on facebook but i created a page for myself. Even if i don't know you and you want to like the page to get updates, go ahead! :)

It's Here : http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/aaandric-Chia/101397176580596?ref=sgm


I'm sorry but i'm just really not happy with people who add others just for the sake of adding. WTF? Why don't you say you live just for the sake of living and not do the fullest out o your life?! Dumb shits. (-_-)



Second of all!

Do you guys realize that this month GOT A LOT OF PEOPLE CRY! FML! I've got so many friends calling me and cry on the phone. What's wrong?!

Some cry due to peer pressure, school projects, family & the most common one, relationships.

Com'on! Get your feet up and move on guys! What i see all my friends are crying for are what all i've been through and i don't see a point crying so badly and so long!!

I do know saying 'Move on' is easy but if you guys don't try to push yourself to move on, how the fuck you're going to say you tried to?! Feel like slapping all of you.


Crying/emo-ing/calling people to cry/keep thinking & cry even worst is not going to help! Try to think of a solution and solve it rather than doing pointless things right?! Crying/emo-ing/calling people to cry/keep thinking wouldn't get you anywhere though crying/emo-ing sometimes makes you feel better but it's unable to solve the problem. FOREVER YOU'LL GET STUCK THERE!

So get your feet up and move guys!

No comments: