Sunday, July 4, 2010

Aloha Loyang Chalet [Part 2]

Back with the amazing [Part 2] of my Aloha Loyang Chalet post! But before that, if you haven't read [Part 1], i do recommend you to read it first before you jump to Part 2. (:


Continuing from Part 1, staying at Shila's house to wait for those late comers to arrive to cab down to our chalet together. Honestly, i hate to wait! That's why i'm always late so not to get myself to wait for others. clever righttt?


I've got to say that i would love all Taxi Drivers to own a Blackberry phone because i've came across with lots of drivers who don't know the route to places that i want to go! Aren't they suppose to know?

This particular driver on that day needs me to shine my berry in front of her & help her to find the route to Aloha Loyang Chalet! How i wish i could rest & enjoy the FREE ride but it seems like the driver needs a smart ass like me to show her the way to Aloha Loyang Chalet. TSK. (-_-)


I was really happy to see our chalet when i reach because it's really a big terrace chalet that have 2 levels!! We have a living room, 4 rooms with bathrooms in every room, 2 of the 4 rooms have a balcony, a kitchen & a huge out door bbq space of ours! Awesome shit or what?!

Living room

Dining corner.

Kitchen.

2 rooms at the first level.

My room that have a balcony & is located at the 2nd level! :D 

Another room that don't have balcony!


Reason why i've got all these rooms photos is because i've to get reference from all these photos of where are all the furnitures are being placed. Don't understand why so that when we pay for the chalet, we still have to be their fucking maid to shift back all the furnitures & keep the places super clean.

WE DON'T PAY TO BE CLEANERS & MAIDS THERE OKAY!! TSK!!!


Of course without any second thoughts after finishing everything that we should do, we went for some hot spa!!! :D (I know there's a name for it but fuck you! It's so difficult to remember! Why don't we just call them Hot Spa instead?! It's only for people who are HOT anyway! Stop creating stupid long alien-tic names that's SO DIFFICULT TO PRONOUNCE OR REMEMBER!)


This two handsome guys just got into the Chalet after a long walk in. HAHA! Told you guys i'm the queen! I CABBED MY WAY IN INSTEAD OF WALKING! *flicks hair*

Our cute chicken little of the class! :D

She's not camera shy actually. She's acting!

SEE! LOL Ohh my, i see something really red some where. :OO HAHA

I'm sorry. Don't blame me for your blur face. You're to be blamed to be too hyper & anyhow move when i take picture. :C

Err.. I didn't take this.. ('-')

I know it looks unglam. (._.)

Done with our hot spa & down to our bbq now! :DD


I've to say that i'm really busy @ the chalet that i fall sick & didn't take much pictures. Lots of stupid things happens in the chalet though but i think i did prefer not to say it out but i hope my friend would learnt her lesson & wake up.

This picture was taken during the morning of the second day when i wanted to go for the hot spa with my friends. Than after the hot spa in the morning, i got sick. FML

My handsome mummy sleeping. (: HAHA

Daddy & mummy in my room. (:


Until here, i'll end my anyhow Aloha Loyang Chalet post & do keep a look out at this space for a advert coming up real soon! :)


p/s; School starts tomorrow & i'm so not looking forward to it but i miss my friends! Hope everyone will study hardhard for the up coming exams. (:

No comments: