Friday, February 18, 2011

Ear Piece Died On Me ! ):

WALAO ! I'm seriously very indecisive now ! I kept asking myself if i want to head down town later in the afternoon ever since yesterday evening !


A part of me wanted to head out & have a stroll. A part of me not wanting to go because i'm damn lazy & i've no music to accompany along because my fucking ear piece died on me ! FUCK MY LIFE ! I NEED A NEW & GOOD QUALITY EAR PIECE FOR GOD SAKE !

Even though good qualities once died on me before. -o-


I've once had a $50 EXPENSIVE headphone which is very trendy in the past & after a few months, the headphone committed suicide after being in my bag for half a day.


Verdict, everything that reaches on my hands for a period of time, it'll die really fast. SAD LAH !


If only people i hated are like my damn ear piece, i'll be so damn happy that it died ! I'll still step on it in the very end to destroy it even more & cut it into small little piece before i dispose it into the smelly bin ! HAIS !


Stupid ear piece ! Now i've to spend another freaking amount of money to buy another ear piece. My pocket is bleeding like crazy ! I need some damn powerful vacuum outside my pocket to suck all the god damn money to my pocket ! Or should i even spend my money on those pathetic charms that people always believe in ?


Okay, i find that charm thingy stupid so i should even think about it. -_-

1 comment:

Darren Mcandrews said...

An ear piece that is both durable and beautiful is often hard to find. Although there are tons of brands out there, finding the one that will fit your style and budget can be a tough challenge. But one good way to go around this is to look up the Internet for latest models and check out their prices and features.