Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm A OWL !

Bare with me but this might be a little too wordy ! Just read !


Recently my bio clock is going crazy ! I've been sleeping in the day & staying wide awake in the night sitting in front of the computer watching anime, doodling  with pictures of myself & projects ! HOW INSANE IS THAT !

Anyway, I'm back from my hang-out with my friends and I've to say that i'm SIAO ! Later on at 10am, i've got my japanese class if i'm not wrong & i'm still not sleeping ! ): I need some sleeping pills or someone to lock-hug me to bed to sleep ! 


Just a random note. 


I CAN WAIT TO TURN 18 !!!


I've been wanting to turn 18 enjoying my life like how guys & girls who are 18 do ! I know i sound very kiddy now but i just feel so pathetic to be stuck at the age of below 18 ! Further more, i want more cash $$ ! Getting a job is so hard for me. I really don't know why. God knows why is it so. -o-"


I've been trying to get a job for myself for 4 years & here i am still sitting at home like a pampered kid stretching my hands to my parents for money. SAI LAH ! I guess i'm always fated to not work & concentrate on my studies. I kind of feel like some fucking devil trying to push the flow of cash into my pocket away from me ! CHICKEN !


Okay, it's becoming cocky. -o-"

No comments: