Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blood Pee !

Yesterday was a total hysteria & unimaginable night for me as I've been peeing loads of reddish blood into the toilet bowl since 4pm in the afternoon.


Though i thought it will somehow get better after a few hours but it gets worst ever hour that i pee with no water but only reddish fresh blood. I was so afraid & my bladder hurts so much that i can't help it but called my dad up to send the hospital for a check up. I don't know how am i suppose to explain the pain but i guess i should say it feels like your eye balls being pierced with that continuous pain lasting for hours. A sting that pierces !


I've been running to the toilet for quite a few times not to pee neither to shit but to release the blood. I must say that the amount of blood that is released each time every 5 minutes is able to fill 1/10 of a 500ml water bottle.

Everytime when i release the blood, the pain goes 2 times level up that i feel like screaming for giving birth to a baby. Fuck hell !



Chagrined with my father though at a point that i am feeling that his money is more important than my health because he was apparently scolding the hell out of me that why am i having this kind of thing & he have to waste the money to send me to the hospital and all.

My dad came back home at around 7pm and sent me to the hospital at around 9pm. Can you conceptualize me tolerating the damn pain from 4pm to 9pm ? Thank god i'm robust. I can't imagine if i'm a weakling ! I bet i'll immediately faint within the first hour !



I did see him caring for me in the very end when i'm in the hospital where my urine report came out & the doctors told him the possibilities of me having such intense infection. i hope it will not be deleterious. ):


If i'm not wrong about it, the doctor is talking about the UTI to my dad that normal people have the UTI of 100 and i'm having a UTI of 500 which is a very very austere case. The doctors have to take my urine for further tests to see what's happening and what are the causes to it.

The doctor than point out that one of the possibilities of me having such serious infection is that when ever i have to urine, i will keep it in and not release it which is true.


I'm too busy to pee ! Fuck my life.



At least my parents now knows i'm a busy man and my dad kept calling me today when i am in school to go pee & not keep it in my bladder. LOL !


I have to say, sometimes i'm really consign to oblivion that i have to pee & i'll just feel nothing rather than feeling really urgent for toilet. I think my sense of urgentness in my bladder spoiled some where. -_-



You'll not want to see the amount of medicine i've got from the hospital though. I've got a very very very very lavish amount of medicine which i think i'll die from consuming it ! WALAO ! First time of my life i've ever had so much medicine to eat lor !

It's not how many different medicine i've to take each time but it's that each medicine that i have to take have big amount of it ! Get it ? If you don't get it, get someone to explain to you lah !



Praise the lord i'm fine now that i'm able to blog, talk, eat, shit, play, run, laugh whatever ! Hope you guys will not have the same problem as me & if you do have it in the future which i seriously hope you will not, please go and consult a doctor immediately.


Love you guys & take care of your health !
:D

No comments: