Friday, October 8, 2010

SENTOSA LOVES ! LOVES FOR THE SUN ! :)


As you guys knows recently i've been tweeting about me being at Sentosa Beach enjoying myself under the sun, sun tanning ! :)




My boyfriend looks so kuku. omg. LOL

Super random shot don't know from who.

Say hi to this gay. LOL :D

Okay ! I'll end this post abruptly with this super cool photo that i like so much but i don't know why i don't want to put as display picture in facebook or anywhere in the social network place. Maybe this photo looks too cool to be displayed huh ! LOL :D


p/s; This is though a super duper loper old post but hey ! It's worth posting to share with you guys my happy day out sun tanning with my friends right ! :D

p/s/s; I know i've been procrastinating & have not been updating much on my blog giving lots of crap shit excuses for why i've not been updating but fret not, i've still got lots more photos & blog posts coming up ! REALLY A LOT ! So don't run away !

p/s/s/s; Thanks for those who keep continuing coming back tp this space to check out my fucked up life & i've got LOADS of good news for those who wants to want to know more about my fucked up life, next post up next, i'll be telling you guys something REAL EPIC & super fucked up things happen to me. SO DO KEEP CHECKIN' OUT ! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OmG~ You so hawt~ LOL! Joking, I want to tell you how sucky your blog is and how much it resembles TypicalBen. :D

j said...

you have quite a nice body, but if you beef up alittle more, you'll look damn stunning! :)