Sunday, October 24, 2010

Time to have fun ! :D


As you guys will know, I'm quite busy with school projects & i'm really proud with my group & myself being the BEST GROUP among all in the class having doing such a good job on our 'Stop Sex Trafficking Campaign' group. :D

We've a brief video of our video regarding Sex Trafficking that is proudly done by our group ! :)



If you're keen to know more about our group or to know more information of Sex Trafficking, you can go to our facebook page or our blog to take a look ! :)


Next up !

I'm having another BIG project coming ! Brief details is that we have to set-up a blogshop ! :D [But it'll not be selling anything]

Things that i can't wait to do:
-Designing the site
- Photoshoot for clothes/accessories/apparels & more..


Maybe any blogshops willing to sponsor me any things ? :D Mail me if you want to & we'll discuss about it.


But overall, I'm quite excited about this project !!! Hope you guys are able to see the progress or even better, the blogshop site !! MUAHAHA !! :D

No comments: