Thursday, October 28, 2010

What title regarding me having make-up ? Forget it, i can't think of it !

Finally got to meet up again with Jaslyn majorlove, rouping, sean & adrain to have a chat ! :D Miss them so much, especially their crazy random topic out of no where !

Same goes for me !!! Yesterday i was SOOOOOO BORED that i told my mom too about it & have a sudden urge to just apply make-ups on my face to pass my time & i did it !! ORZ-SOME !! HAHA !


It have been long since i smile so nicely & happily to the camera !


Before i head out to meet up with the gang, mom's really crazy of me stepping out of the house with my make-up one & her re-action is really funny. Haha ! Little sister is the cutest of course ! She said "Aiyoo ! My korkor become jiejie already ! AHHH !!" LOLOL !!

This made me laughed all time whenever i remember her saying it. LOL


With adrian's iphone 4, we totally spammed a generous amount of photos ! Sad to say, adrian only upload half of the photos that we've spammed ? Sigh.

Jaslyn Majorlove & I . :)


Rouping & I. :D















Adrian & I. :)

With my camera, i didn't forget to snap this awesome moment too of me having eye-liner & fucking 4 layers of foundation on ! OH YEAH !










Shall end this post with this VERY GIRL LOOKING photo of me ! MUAHAHAHA !! :P


I've got to say, i really admire girls with SUPER THICK make-ups like how i have it yesterday night with 4 freakin' layers of foundation & concealer ! GOD GRACIOUS MY FACE HEATS UP & ITCHES !!

Not to mention that my damn eyes feels so baggy like i've not been sleeping for years ! -.-


GOODBYE ! :)

No comments: