Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve! ♥


Ahhh~ :D


What more can we do then enjoying the time being spent with each other waiting for Christmas to come? Apparently hanging out with friends during Christmas Eve is the best thing ever to do talking anything & everything that you can think of!





Not to forget 'bout camwhore! :D






Camwhore with Izen the pretty lady!


Love her top though cos it looks simple yet when you look down to the waist area, there are little small design details that makes the whole look vintage and flowy. Was shock to know the price of the top cos it's damn cheap lor! So envy ladies cos all y'all clothes are so cheap where else we guy's clothes are so limited and expensive. Bu gong ping!





I love you. 



There are actually lot more photos but then cos I don't want to waste so much time editing and also partly I'm lazy so I choose the best photos out of all to present it here. If I were to edit all the photos and blog it here, there will be more then 20 photos for me to edit lor siao one! HAHA.

No comments: