Saturday, December 10, 2011

Anyhow Lumix.


*angsty*


Wanted to film a video a few days ago for you guys of my accessories collections but than got to realize that my Lumix G3 isn't really suitable for filming cos I have to MANUALLY focus something small like pressing the screen to let it focus where it should be focusing.


So roughly you can imagine me having my another hand going up and down to press my screen to let it focus. Isn't it retarded?!! I DON'T LIKE! -.-"



Whatever the case is, I guess most probably I will only have youtube videos for y'all when I got a Canon Video camera to film cos I've heard that particular video camera is really good. I don't want you guys to keep seeing my hands going up and down just to focus further more it's pissing me off MOST OF THE TIME so I gave up filming in the end.

Don't judge me of a spoiled brat attitude.



P/s; Do you love my tan? :D

No comments: