Saturday, October 30, 2010

Goodnight. :) ♥












Goodnight guys ! :) 


Saturday is here & i guess it's another day of me staying at home to rot ! :) Absolutely have no mood to head out to have fun. Money is always a problem for me. Though lots of guys are asking me out & willingly to pay everything for me including cab fare as they wanted me to accompany them to go clubs but well, i did rather you pay my phone bills for me instead.

Recently i had a really scary dream of my brother. I cried when i woke up but friends said that it's a good sign of me having this dream. Holy god that i wouldn't want to have any of this kind of death dreams of goodness sake. It's scary & it seems real to me in the dream ! WTF.

*** *** ***

I don't want to cry anymore neither do i want to cry because of you. Time passes & i'm glad that you're doing well & having fun. Sometimes i miss your smile so badly. Sometimes i miss standing beside you.

Take good care of yourself & learn to be more appreciative to others. I can see that you love him a lot. May god bless both of you last long.

No comments: