Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Reminiscing.

This is who I used to be.


I hate to cry. 
I hate to feel the pain in my heart.
I hate having changes in my life.
I hate feeling helpless.
I hate you.
:(

Days have past, feelings for you ain't fading aways at all. Toss & turn around my bed crying all night endlessly. Friends calling up asking if i'm okay & i'm acting a strong front with laughter & smile saying that I'm fine. When will this end. I really need a break.

How I wish I could be him.
How I wish I could always see you sleep every night waking up every morning seeing you sleeping soundly at the side.
How I wish I could be under your hands.
How I wish I could be in your arms.
How I wish I could see your smile every morning.
How I wish I could be the one to see your little cute movements every moment.


I miss who I used to be. A bubble-ly cheerful boy with a coconut head brain who just know how to have fun & smile to the camera all day.

IMY.

No comments: