Saturday, April 4, 2009

B'dae Celebration~ [ Vote Me!! ]


First thing first! :D Vote me for the "Best Blog Of 2009" NOW! HOW?

At the side of my blog, under the Advertisement column, there's a picture
with one big sentence "Blog of 2009" OR

!Click IT >>>"Blog Of 2009". <<< CLICK IT!

Remember, vote it 6 or above! Not 1 LOL!!! 1 is WORST blog.. NO!!
LOL! Thanksss~ :D


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Alright! :D Now here's a update on my birthday yesterday! :DD
I did mention that i want to go sentosa didn't it? Wait, let me check..
No leh! I didn't mention about it leh?! Then why people that i didn't tell
them, they know that i want to go to sentosa ?! WTF?!
Stalker.. -,-

Well, I did actually plan to go sentosa yesterday. But i'm too tired to go out ya?
It's like so damn fucking sunny lor. Don't know why.. wth.. So guess what i did yesterday?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SLEEP!!! LOL! Yes! I sleep the whole day please.. LMAO! So shiok though
i didn't go out. haha! Today i surprisingly woke up at 3 am la! WOO!
Doing homework and talking crap until now? LOL!

But in the morning i did went to the cemetery to pray to my Grandfather..
Tell you something, it's fucking HOT! SHOO! Everyone is like burning joss sticks
and paper.. GOSH! What is it for man? Totally no link... wth.. My brother did
brough up a very good thing to me & my auntie, he said "The next generation of
people will not do this anymore"

I TOTALLY AGREE! I'm one of them! LOL! Seriously, this is polluting the air man!
Godness.. Eh wait?!?! I'm totally out of topic ler! SHIT! #slaps#




Denesh lighting up the candle! Weee!


HAHAHAHA! When i see this photo in my computer, i'm so shocked. Because
i didn't know that they took my camera to take themselves. wtf.. LOL!
So i decided to give them a lesson! XD

Why i say WeiGuang guai Lan? [ stubborn? idiot? idw. :X ]
He said this to me and kinkit too. So this name come to my mind first.
HAHA!

Why Kinkit is Boh Lan? [ No Dick ]
There's once, during recess, out of the blue, we are joking on something and
suddenly say that he uses his dick as a float to swim/he dont even have a dick..
HAHAHA!

The Picture above is bing approved by one of the "brothers".
So don't be an extra to say something nasty. {:
If you have nothing better to say, just shut your fucking mouth! {:

No comments: