Monday, April 13, 2009

Time for a CHANGE! :D


As per normal, today I'm late for school again... -,-
This is my freaking 8th times? *WOSH*

But i'm not the worst.. HAHAHA! I've asked someone
in my class, his record is 18 leh! OMG! Love your record
so much.. :p Alot of times, when i'm late, i'll see him de..
HAHA! Hope we'll go up to Sec 5 next year together!! :D

There's loads of stress though, some of our classmates can't
understand what teachers are saying. Some have to cope with
peer pressure. Some, school stress because of teachers?

For me, I don't know which one. But I can feel a lot of stress
because Mid-Year Exam is coming!!! *Screamssss* I bet
a lot of students are mugging like crazy now.. Hope that
everyone & myself will do well for the exam & stay out of
trouble! :DDD

Ouh! Also stay away from sickness now! :D If not, if you didn't
attend classes, you'll miss out quite a lot!

P/S; Hope that my study group will continue and not STOP!!!
I have no study group for 1 week already please!! ARGH~~

No comments: