Friday, April 17, 2009

FUCK MY COMPUTER!!!!


Oh my godness! There are loads of weird things happen this few days la!
Shit ass! :[[

#1
I can't play HabboHotel ANYMORE! I can't login please!
They say that i have bugg. FUCK LA!

#2
Windows live messenger having problems logging in also!!


See it? I wonder what the FUCK is happening to my computer la!
I'm trying tones and millions of ways but it's still not working AT ALL!

Seriously, now i come to realise that people use to say Hotmail sucks.
Which is quite true on my side now.. Hotmail website is having problems..
Logging in to check mails also have problem.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO HOTMAIL?!?!?!

I think I'll change it to Gmail then.. But I'll try to transfer all the mail to
a new Hotmail.. Or BETTER!!

GMAIL!!!! :DD

*waiting for Hotmail to load for 10 min already*


This is what i call lousy.. -,- And now I'm signing up a new Hotmail.
Hopefully it'll work.. -,-


Tomorrow is also the speech day of my school where they
commemorate students who did well the previous year.
I will not attend the morning school but I'll attend the
speech day which is at 5 pm in the afternoon.


P/s; I HAVE MONEY NOW!! :DD WEEEE!!! :DDD

No comments: