Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nervous when speaking in front of half the school!

I'm back again with no photo.. 0-,-0 I'm now currently in school rotting okay!
I'm staying back with my friends till 3.30, hope that we can go orchard road
after this.. :l


If you did read my blog yesterday, [ if you never, you can go and die.. ] I
did talk about me having a programme today which is called "Speak Up,
Speak Out" (also known as "SuSo") yea?

Today morning during assembly, i was asked to sit at the side of the hall to
prepare myself for my turn to present my speech or whatever..
When the first speaker is up for his speech, i am starting to shiver like HELL
okay!!

Thankfully that my teacher gave me alot of mental support.. Arigato Buzaimasteh..
[ Don't follow my "English" japanese, it's wrong one.. :ll I'm fucking noob
at japan stuffs.Except for FOOD! HAAA!! :X ]

When i go up to the stage and present my article or whatever, quite a number of people
cheered/clapped for me.. That's a very big encouragement man! Pheww!
*I can't imagine if teacher called my name and nobody clapped for me.. :XX!!*


Today i also read two magazine that features ZAC EFFRON! OMG! I don't really
like his face though.. :l I only like his eyes & mouth. HAHA! But i can't disagree that
he is very handsome..!

I'm not gay okay.. -,- Shut your fucking mouth.. -,-

Now i'm in school my my friends.. I kind of like to hang out with them more often now a days because..

#1
They are funny..

#2
good to talk to..

#3
Mature mindset!

Yea! They are also in my study group one okay!! LOLL~
Remember ZAC EFFRON FRIENDS! HAHA!!!


P/s;
Remember that we are always beside you my friend..
if you want to cry, just cry it out.. If you have anything
to say, just say it out. {: I am willing to lend you my ears
no matter how long it is.. REMEMBER SYAHIRAH!
Bff <3

No comments: