Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools Day Update! :D

Firstly!!

Vote me for the Best Of Blogs 2009 NOW!! :D

How? At the right hand side of my navigator, under Advertisements.
You'll see a gray colour thing, Click on that and vote!! ^.^ Everyday vote
once also can.. HAHAHA! Call you're friends vote for me here too! ^.^
Thankss~ Hehe~


Woahh!! It have been 2 days since i've blogg man! Longg longg~
Well, I don't really know how you gus celebrate your April Fools day.
But I celebrate it kind of different this year! HAHAHA!



This April Fools day, went out with Ailin AGAIN! HOHOHO~~
[ Actually we already decided to come out to watch movie as we don't
really know Wednesday is April Fools day.. LOL! ]

As usual, i'm fucking late for it please~ We are late for our movie for like
20 mins? WTF.. This is Ailin's and my first time ever late for a movie..
LOL!


So on our way to orchard, we cam whore in the MRT and see Handsome guys.. LOL!
I know the last one is so like #AHEM# wrong.. Well, because we are soooo fucking
bored in the MRT lo.. Like we are in a small cage with nothing to do but to walk in
circles in the cage.. LOL!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



As usual, the very boring me keep cam whoring.. LOL!! And I remember
Ailin said something, ' WOAH! You take so many pictures then you only
save one arh? OMG!' LOL!!! This sentence make me laugh alot when i
think of it.. HAHA!

By the way, i havent tell you guys what movie i watch hor?
I watch Unborn yesterday~~~ Seriously, it' fucking nicee~
It's a must watch movie!! HAHA! Ouh ouh!! If you guys don't know,
that movie is rated as PG, but Ailin got scared and shouted for like more
then 5 timesss~~ XD I'm down there laughing like hell lor.. HAHAH!

I did got scared some parts.. but not alot of times like Ailin.. XD


[This photo is a very long photo, but i decided t post it because it's super funny! HAHA!]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well, this few days, I've been staying back in school for my
study group.. And there's a girl, my classmate. Her name is
Shameemah, i got very bored after my studies, so i asked her,
'Can i play with your hair and style it?' And she agreed on it.

So this is what i dooo~~ [ It looks like a chicken in real life.. LOL!! ]


SEE MY PRODUCT?!?! XDD SO FUNNY PLEASEEE~~ HAHAHAHA!!


It looks like a ultra chicken that style their hair for 1 HOUR!! LOL!!!
She washed it off after when she looked at my mirror lor.. HAHAHA!
I kept laughing at her reaction la.. LOL!

And for your information, Shameemah & I are in the Slut clan now.. LOL!
We have a Slut/Bitch conversation on Wednesday if i'm not wrong.. HAHA!









Sometimes i really wonder, if i really have real friends/peers or they
are just acting up a show.. Sometimes, i see my life as a show, sometimes
it looks like Hell, sometimes it looks like a heaven. Sometimes, i even got
blinded on some things.

I seriously hate life sometimes. If you did remember my previous post
about friends. Click Here You'll know what i want to say. I've a lot of
friends in those category.. Should i ditch them? I'm so confused with

No comments: