Monday, March 30, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY!!! AHH!! APRIL!


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next is the month of??? ANYONE?!?!?!

YESSSSS!! APRIL!!!! # Screamssssss~~ # I know! You'll think
that [ Woah! Siao ( Crazy ) eh this blogger.. April only mah! Big cork?! ]

YES! It's Damn fucking BIG CORK okay! LOL! Why?!
Because, April is my B'dae month and also a numerous
number of my friend's B'dae month too!! [ Ghawd! I didn't know
so many cute April kid out there! LOL! ]

What i want to say ler arh? Nevermind.. I go toilet first.. Wait arhh!!

Shit ass! My brother is in the toilet! Nevermind! I'll continue!!
Well, I do know quite a number of my friend's B'dae fall on April!!
Whoooooo?? Who is the Handsome guys & pretty ladies?!?!?!


Vincent Tan - 1stApril
ME! - 3rd April
Goh Zhi Jie! - 8th April

Olivia - 23th April [ Not sure. :l ]


Okay okay! Let me relex a little! LOL! Well! I've been very excited
since today onwards man!! LOL! I've been thinking, what present
I want to have for THIS YEAR!?!? :D And I decided to make a BIG
wish list on my post!! HE HE HE~~ [ Am I even okay now? X,X ]


*My "Want" Present!!*
1) CASH!! $$
2) LG Ice-cream Phone! [ I seriously want this!!!!! #ROARRR# ]
3) Go shopping with my friends/family! :D
4) New Camera! [ This one also!! ]
5) Adverlets in my blog!! >:D


Woah ha ha ha! If you want to give me present~ Give me all these! :P
All share share money buy la.. HAHAHAHA!!

I've already got plans on Wednesday and Friday ler! GOSH! HAHA!
As for Thursday, i don't know leh.. maybe stay back in school for
study group bahs! ^.^V

Don't miss out reading my blog!! WOAHHHHH~~~~~~
Also don't forget to give me presents!! hehehe~~ :p


PS; I'll be deleting everyone's link in my blog very soon~ If you want me
to link you up. #ahem# come find me personally. {: And also,
I'll have a personal blog to store all the links.. {:

Feature Blog Link: Vicissitudes of Life

No comments: