Friday, March 13, 2009

People thought they are SO CLEVER! What the hell?!


Well, today is just a very tired yet interesting day.

Firstly, I'll want to talk about the awards given out today in our
school. If you guys know, there's a kind of awards called 'Good Deed Awards'
where this awards are given to people who do good deed.
[ Isn't it so obvious? -,- ]

So this morning, all of us have a very longgggg assembly la!
From 7.20 until 8.45 okay! Teachers, student & even the principal
have sooo many things to say..
[ They have load of saliva to spare.. I think? :X ]

The funniest part of the assembly is the Awards giving session.
Where they announce the students who have done good deed
and won the good Deed Awards and also mention what Good Deed
they do.

So some of the students got the Good Deed Awards by ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Giving the $1.50 that was found on the floor to the General Office.
Some even got their awards by just helping to do the class duty!
[ sweeping the floor, tidy the tables & chairs. etc.. ]

Funny huh? Ouh well, i also think so.. The whole hall of students
are laughing at the different funny Good Deed that was done.
By the way, it's really good deed mah? LOL! I didn't even don't a good
deed. I think so? :X



Next, I want to RANT! GRR! Why? Okay, today we have maths lesson.
And we learnt algebra. Not the easy once okay! Is the very difficult to
understand and alot of steps one la..

So, I don't really understand some steps and i ask my keep on asking my
teacher to re-explain it again. And still, i don't really understand.
[ some parts la.. not everything.. ] Frankly saying, my algebra is the
strongest among all the math topic la..

So i kept asking & really i must thanks all my friends & teachers to
have the patience. Except for one dumb ass. He thought he is so
clever, he told teacher this, 'Cher, give him example la.Give him example.
HE VERY STUPID ONE!'

WHAT?! You say I AM STUPID?! At the point of time, i really want
to tell him to fuck off and ask him how much he get for his Math Common test la!
Math common test get lower then me still want to say I STUPID?!

You only English/physic or even Chinese got A only. Does that even prove
that your are CLEVER?! English & Chinese is just language okay!
Physics is just a little bit like Math only.

Only Math can prove out your IQ okay! Since you think that you are SO
CLEVER! Why aren't you in EXPRESS Stream?! Why you in NORMAL Academic?!
Don't act as if you're so clever slut! And don't use the word STUPID without
thinking who CLEVER you are DUMB ASS!

Even Ryan Axel don't know how to do it, he's stupid?! I doubt so la!
His English is way better then you NOOB!

No comments: