Friday, March 6, 2009

Fun Friday with Coach Julian! :D

Wooo!! Today is a ultra fun day! :p Why? Because I finally feel that
my class is bond together already!! :D That's a happy thing.. But Jonathan
says it is only today.. Err.. true? [ Hope this bond will continue until sec 5 ]

Today we have our last programme with High Achievers. Today come
again a very charming coach. His name is Coach Julian! :D

Handsome huh?! :D Yeaa.. You know when I am paying attention to
what he is talking, suddenly got something very shinny from his finger
caught my eye man! # shineee~ #

It's wedding ring! [ I think? :X ] Woahh..
His wife so blessed. LOL! He is comfirm a very good husband where
all girl/women out there want! [ IF I am a girl, i also want this kind of
man la~ ]

Can't really take a nice picture of him though.. bleh..



Here's my form teacher again! LOL! I realized he loves to take photo..
XD But all same pose one leh?! LOL! Mr Tan! Change more handsome pose!
:p






Some of us is so tired.. :l But Coach Julian is very good orh! He play
alot of funny videos for us to watch! So hilarious! XD






All my boy-friends are so afraid of cameras. WHY???
Anyone can give me a answer? Hmm..





The Indian boys are way better! :D #Pose! :D# haha!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Of course, we have a break! But today our break time is super long!
It's 2 hours man! WOW! So as usual, went to eat, chat. But when we finished
eating & chatting, we totally have no idea what yo do man!

So we went to the cafe~ But the dumb cafe never open! WTH?!?!
You mean Upper Sec not important meh?!?! Lower sec never come
then you all don't open the cafe!? What's this?!

Went back to class and ROT~ -,-

So finally have something to do! :p Come of the girls & boys
do some things & i started camwhoring with Zuraidah! :D

Ehh... This photo not really nice hor? LOL!
More photos man!



Sitting beside me is Yao Jie! :D She's my best friend among all that I have! :D

Seriously, I'm addicted to camwhoring! XD

# 1, 2, 3 Ka chii~ #

Yao jie?! You sleeping?! XD




Eh? Where yaojie looking?! [ Fail Photo~ ]


Alamak!! Yao jie?! LOL!





Seriously, I'm crazy~ Totally have no idea what to do man!


Zuraidah boyfriend don't box me arh~ LOL!




Such a Fail photo!! EE!!








I know you're sick and tired of the same photos & things ya?

But readers, if you are under 12 years old, please don't learn the
retarded in the picture below.





Parental Guidance Is Advice.
Dont Learn please!!



So you're sick and tired of all the same photos right? :D
I have something interesting & cool for you guys! :D
Because we are SOOOOO Bored! We have THIS for you! :D
[ Scroll Down ]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tadaaa~ A full version of how different people look nerd!
Bu they look cool man! LOL!

[ Take your time~ :D ]


[ Daniel Yeo Huai En ]

Actually he wanted me to delete this photo, but i refuse. :X
Then i suddenly thought, why not I take everyone in the class
with geek spects?! Wahahaha!


[ Chan Kin Kit ]

Seriously say, When i see this picture, I fee like laughing out loud man!!
XDDDD So funny can?!?!?!?! XDDDD



[ Zuraidah ]
Pretty Zuraidah~ No comments~ LOL! She's just very pretty.
haha!



[ Syahirah ]

This worst!! More pretty! Oh My Gawdd!
#Screams like a girl#



[ Shameemah ]
Goshh!! This is the fugly Nerd.. LOL! Sorry Meemah!!
:X She can't be a nerd! LOL!



Errrr? What's this? lmao!!


Don't anyhow take pictures when people is not ready!! X.X




Woahh! High angle rocks! X.X



Now! I want to present to you our models! :D
All thanks to them that i can have this funny, retarded, crazy,
interesting, wild post! LOL!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



~Presenting~














Hope you like This! :D
I'll try to have more class photos! :p Doodles!! :DD

No comments: