Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back to blogging mode!! :D!!!


Oh My Gawddd! You know what?!?! I miss blogging man!! :l

Oh well, i do know you guys miss me too.. Sorry!! This few days,
I've alot/nothing to do. :X Serious.. This week, my brother is
having his common test, so i can't come online.. pathetic..

I'll tell you what i did today! It's a damn excisting day for me
today! :p

The whole class went for dragon boating! Oh My Gawdd~ I have
to tell you, it's SUPER COOL! Althought it's hot. -,-
We row the boat in a very messy rhythm and the boat didn't
go very fast..

But in the end, we got it & go super fast please? And because I have
some medical problem, when i go under the sun, my whole face got
red [ which is very normal because my mom also have this kind of
reaction when she's hot ]. I actually like my skin alot ya?

Because i'm not like others, got under the sun and become back..
I go red but not black.. :p [ Hip Hip Hurray! ]


In the middle of the river, i got to help out to direct the boat's
direction! SO ULTRA COOL!!!! I'm like the dragon's brain.. keke!

But girl/boys out there, if you cant stand dirty water/heat & you're
a little weak, i think you can not do this.. But seriously, for people who
can do it.. Go try it!!!! I BET you'll not regret.. It's fun la!

Tomorrow will be rock climbing!! So excited but don't feel like doing it..
:X! Let's see what we have tomorrow!! keke!

p/s: I didn't know that so many people in my class loves me so much..
omg. so touched.. !!!

No comments: