Friday, February 27, 2009

Mega Post!


Yay! Today I'm back from a outing! :p I know i've not been updating
my blog for very long.. Sorry!! I've been very busy err.. Shopping?
Studying? LOL! Yea..

As you guys knows that I'm sec4, I'm having my 'N' levels this year..
I have loads of subjects to study.. siann..

By the way, recently in school I've drawn the bunny~ :p So cute!! keke..
The picture is on top! Cute right? omq! :p

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And recently, when I'm in my own room doing my homework, I saw this
2 very nice Rainbow!!! :D So nice leh! So rare to see a rainbow in Singapore..
:p

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay! This is what i did today? Hmm.. I went to the airport at 1.15 p.m.
straight after my school ends. I'm rushing to the MRT with WeiGuang &
KinKit yea..

On my way to the MRT, it's so funn please. Because i get to play Kinkit's
PSP! :p I didn't know there a game exist luh! [ the one that i played with his psp ]
OMG! I'm so noob! LOL!

I met Rae at Jurong East MRT station and go all the way down to Airport.
So cool can? Omg! I'm like jumping around [ not really la ] on our way to
fetch Emiza.

I've got one video taken down on our way to the sky train, but I'm lazy
to upload. :p Sorry! ke..

So.. We, [ Indie the quiet & cool guy. Rae the insane about sky train girl & Me! ]
went to board the sky train. So lame? Because we thought it's very special?
But it's not.

The name of it sounds nice only. LMAO! It's just like normal LRT la! Nothing
SPECIAL about it.

[ Please don't go down to Airport to just take the Sky Train. ]

After we have saw Emiza, we went to the Macdonalds to have our lunch. SO HUNGRY!
hmm... Yummy please.. While weare eating, we have alot of funn talking to
each other.. From eyes to face, face to nose, nose to transport. LOL!

When we finish our lunch, we went to take the MRT to Lavender where Emiza's
Hotel is there! :D

I'm very excited please?!?!? wahahah!


So when we reached Lavender, we went to see the map 2 times okay! Because
we don't know which bus to take.. -,- Nice one. HAH!


FINALLY!! We reach the HOTEL!! :DD


YES! The Logo nice right?!?! OMG! MARBLE~~


As usual, I'm very bored? Because Emiza is checking in.. So i spam
photos.. LOL! Cheng Suan so fat please! Block Indie the handsome
guy! HAIYO!! SHOO!! LOL!

[ Try to shoot another shoot! :D ]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




What The Hell! Fail Picture! OMG!! Look away for what?!?! LOL!

[ Trying to shoot the burly looking Rae. LOL! ]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




BINGO! Yes man! WAHAHAHA! What a nice eyes pose you gave me!
So sleepy arh? LOL!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Checking in!! # Ka-ching! $ $ #


As usual! Play & jump around the room.. Tell you what?!?!
The logo of the hotel very grand hor?

The room damn fucking budget please!! Everything looks like Haunted house!
:X The room is barely 2m wide! OMG!!!! SO SQUEEZY!!!

The room is barely 3m long also la! WA LAO!!



Most interesting part is...
When we try to on the Television, it can not work. But when we ignore
it & leave it on, it on automatically. MAGIC MAN! :S




Wonder why Rae is the only one cam whoring with me. LOL!
Also hor! Did you realise? Rae never smile in every photo!

I have a super hard time to choose which photo to upload leh!
Next time take photo must smile hor! Alamak! LOL!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If you guys didn't forget, I went to Malaysia last week. And I'll just post
one cute photo of my nephew. Cute right?!?!

Wahahaha! She's also another blur queen.. LOL! When she saw me/others,
she will not look where's she walking but look at the person..

So in the end, she heat the wall/table/car. haha! #pain pain#
I have another baby cousin which is very cute. But i didn't really
take photo that time. Hmm..

No comments: