Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sick this few days! }:


-shitting- EEk! :l I've been having stomach ache this few days!
Keep on having fart bombs & smelly shits & ULCERS!!! :{

Let's not talk about this.. :l

This Saturday, my friends are coming to my house again! :D
This is the different badge of friends.. :p I wonder how funn will it
be.. hmm..

Talking about this, i suddenly remember some things to tell you
guys.. Remember the previous post that i told you guy I'll complain
about inconsiderate students throwing can drinks on the floor
and AUNTIES Squeezing in the MRT/Lift?! I'm going to complain now! :l

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If I'm not wrong, it happens this Monday when i am coming back
home at Yew Tee MRT station.. I saw ONE GIRL drinking her can of
soft drink.. At the mean time, i saw a can of same brand and same flavour
of drink on the floor..

Bus 307 is coming.. You know what the girl do? she go to the the particular can
that is on the floor, she put her can of drink BESIDE the can of drink that is on
the floor previously!! WTH right?!?! What kind of sickening attitude is this?!
You mean YOUR teacher NEVER EVER TEACH YOU 'NOT TO LITTER!' ?!?!
Ridiculous!! I still can remember the school is

Regent Secondary School
!!

Students/Teachers from Regent Secondary school! Please Take NOTE! I'm near
the area of Yew Tee! If you LITTER, I'll snap a photo of you littering & send it to
your 'NICE' school! >:{ I HATE litter BUGS!

It's not that we don't have DUSTBINS in singapore?!?! HELLOOO?!?! Don't
you know what's the purpose of the DUSTBIN?!?! -pissed-



THIS is the litter you've thrown!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next~ I'm going to talk about aunties/uncles squeezing in the MRT/lift.
If you're a singaporean, you'll come to realize that 'we' love to squeeze..

It's true, in fact I've met this kind of auntie on the MRT lift with WeiGuang..
Want to know what happen? It's like that, both WeiGuang & I are already on
the lift at Yew Tee preparing to go down.. Inside the lift, there's alot of people
already..

Here comes the 'SLIM' line auntie pressing the button & SQUEEZE into the lift!
I'm beside of WeiGuang & the auntie is behind WeiGuang... Poor WeiGuang got
to get Squeezed by the FAT auntie leh! OMQ!

While the auntie is trying to SQUEEZE in, I'm mumbling some freaking pissed
of speech to the aunties beside me.. :x 'The lift so squeezy already still want to squeeze!
Though you so slim meh?!'

I very evil hor? :x haha!! So, Aunties who knows how to read blog, if you are reading
my blog, Take note! DON'T SQUEEZE!! There will stll be Lift!! =.=

No comments: