Wednesday, February 18, 2009

'N' Level's Entry proof paper is with me!! AHH!!


Argh! Stupid! So many things happen! Actually isn't a a lot la.. :p
Well, today I got my 'N' levels registration form! Scary!

The total cost of the Examination is $209! [ Haven't include GST OKAY! ]
I know you'll be thinking, 'WHAT?! Examinations still need GST?!?'

Well, I also have the same reaction like you when i first saw that..
And guess how much is the GST? LOL! $18++
Government is really very smart at taxing people lor~

We students taking major examinations also need GST..
Ouh well, when I show it to my friend, his reply is
'wow, government/MOE earn so much already still need to charge GST!'

HAHA! Actually I wanted to post up the piece of paper over here,
but unfortunately, my damn scanner don't know why? Spoil lerr..
As in can not work.. ARGH!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tomorrow is my 2nd common test already man! It's Physics common test.
I don't know if got Chemistry common test tomorrow a not. :S What a bad
student am I! ;X

I really hate my class now.. I don't see why they are not in Sec 3 but still
got promoted to Sec 4 & come disrupt all the people who want to learn?!

I really don't get what the hell is our principal thinking!

Seriously lor, all my classmates now are like having a honey moon?
They still don't know they are having 'N' levels this year.. They are
still 'bullying' the teachers and trying to be a craziest/dumbest FOOL
of the class la!

HELLO! IN CASE YOU don't know!

We want to study okay! -,- You all want to be a FOOL then
go some where else idiot! You guys only know how to use some
ALIEN language that other race of yours don't understand to make
fun of teachers.. Although your friends is laughing after few years later,
when your friends starts to think back, they'll say that you're just a dumb
retarded who only know how to do childish stuffs.. You think you're proud
of it? Ha.. -,-

No comments: