Monday, February 23, 2009

Speechless...


Well, If you guys didn't know. I'm away from Singapore since Saturday!
Yups! Where did I go? Hmm.. I went to Malaysia, as usual.. LOL!

Went there to visit my Grandmother! :D [ My mum's side. ]
But this time, it's special! :D My aunt came back from Ipoh! :D
Yea.. alot of people in my Grandma house. So funn~

We went shopping & eat in restaurants for the two day man! Shiok!
But at night, which is the sunday night. My Grandmother cooked
a traditional dish. OMQ! So delicious! Oishi neh!

By the way, the best part of my 2 days is that to see two baby, my cousin
& nephew kiss each other! LOL! BABY LEH! LOL! Hmm.. Small small them
like that! Aiyo!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Today didn't really happen a lot of things in school. Just that everyone is a little
quiet today? So good! :D I enjoy this kind of environment man! Wonder if they saw
my blog and got enlightenment mah? LOL!!!!! #crazy#

Hope this will last until 'O' levels! OMQ! Shiok! :p By the way, on friday, i'm so
insane! :P I camwhore like crazy can?!?! On top, is just only twoof the 3454674654
pictures you've seen! LOL!

#My aunt says that one of the picture looks like a girl# which is the 1st picture..
?.?!!!

No comments: