Monday, February 16, 2009

Hot Monday! >:L


NOTE:


I've deleted out Tagg Board~ Now use comment box already! :D


Argh! Today I finally know how to wake up myself. :p I wake up
at 6.12 am okay! #claps clapss#

I know you will find it retarded, but it's miracle for me okay! :s
Today went to school alone dah~ Don't know why but I still enjoy
the feel of walking alone with my music blasting like HELL like
as if I'm deaf. :p

Ouh well, today yesterday found out some interesting & funny secret
about someone. :p Hmm.. actually he's kind of auntie lor.. Want say then
don't want say.. Bleh~~

Wonder what's wrong with him though.. Maybe he's too shy to say it! :p
Don't shy luhh~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Today I'm also quite pissed off la! Time to bitch people already!

I'll ask you one question:
If you disturb a person & the person disturbs you back,
will you give a ultra black face & go emo that shows us
you are not happy?!

For me, I'll surely not la! Because firstly, you disturb people &
the person did not get mad but play/disturb you back.. It's okay
right?!

It's like you disturb people, you're so happy. But when people disturb
you then you're pissed off?! What's this? If this is the case, then don't
disturb people la! Dumb bas! =.=

So pissed off with this kind of people one lor.. PLEASE! If you want
to play with people, please think first if you can/able to play with people
a not! =.=

No comments: