Thursday, February 19, 2009

Timid little tweeny! =.=


OMQ! Today is SOOOO a good day for me to gossip/bitch about people!
Know why? Ouh well, today I'm only going to bitch on one person.
One kiddo/childish/idiotic/dumb/useless guy.

Today, there's a piece of paper been passing around in the class in chemistry
lesson. Stupid right? In there, it's a picture of a fat boy which were suppose to
symbolize one guy name Geeventhra. I don't really don't know who's the stupid one
who start it first though..

But what I know is, when the paper reached ZhiJie's hand, the whole paper
become a insulting to Geeventhra.. ZhiJie wrote: 'Hi, I'm fatty Geeven. When
I grow up, I want to marry Mrs Fong [ My Chemistry teacher. ] & more...'

Isn't this STUPID readers? There's more!

Of course Geeven is angry ya? So when Chemistry lesson ends, he went to
ZhiJie and give him a good punch! #YAY! Nice one Geeven!# You'll be wondering
why I'm siding Geeven ya? A good reason to shut your mouth! :D

ZhiJie does this kind of stupid thing for more then 10 times already! Stupid right?!
Argh! Can't believe that he is a guy with a 5 year old brain trap in a 16 year old body.


Now, When Geeven hit ZhiJie, ZhiJie act punk leh! #disgusted# He keep on
telling his mates beside him 'I'll break his hand man!'
HAHA! As if lor! You are just throwing the NCC's face lar! People in NCC
are called National Cadet Corp. But your not!

You're called

National Cockroach Catcher!

Why i say like this? When Geeven asked him to fight, he say after school. Then
after that, ask JunWei for help. WTH? Your own thing you don't know how to
settle meh?! NO BALLS!

The most interesting part of all is, ZhiJie insulted the Indians & when Geeven &
gang says that he insulted them, he have nothing to do & JunWei can't even help
him. ORH BII!!! VERY GOOD!! :X

ZhiJie says that in Singapore, Whites are more then Blacks. Hello?!?!
So what? You mean EVERY whites surpport your stupid acts?

I think they'll split SMELLY saliva at you la! -,-



For your info! If Geeven is from a rich family, you're so DEAD man!
They can sue you until you have NO undergarment to wear stupid!
You're damn lucky that he's not rich! I hope he's rich man! So he
can SUE you! ARGH!

I mean, Singapore is a Multi-racial Country la!

With people like you around will
make Singapore to have a WAR please!!



Of all the things he could say, ZhiJie only know how to use skin colour or Geeven's
size to critisize him..

Nothing else..


Don't lame la Tweeny~

You are the one who wrote all the stupid words you don't DARE to admit.

TWEENY!!!!!! >:L






I hope you'll get a better lesson next time! TWEENY!! >:L

No comments: