Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines~ :D


Happy Valentines Day! :D

Yes~ Today is Valentines Day! Actually I'm super bored
now please! All because of the stupid RAE! >:[

So angry.. She's so bias lor.. No offense la! You know what she
say yesterday.. Actually we already agreed on going out today
because it's Saturday.

Suddenly she said she have no money and whatever crap which makes
me ultra pissed off because she used this reason LOADS of times already
la~ More ever, for a person like me, If you don't want to go then say don't
want la!

Why come out with a STUPID & DUMB reason?!

And Also! If you tell me earlier! I can call other people to go out with me
instead of thinking that you can go and wait for the day to come!

Now, why I say that she's a BIAS is because, i did call her in the afternoon
you know! And guess what she did? :} She pick up & hang the call!

How nice Rae~ You said you have no money & go out with people.. LIER!
I hate liers la! Liers can just Fuck off my life man! Irritating! >:L


I long ago already know that she love to lie a lot... But never ever thought that
her lying is getting from BAD to WORST!

HOLY
! =.=

Next time i'll not ask her out anymore.. She's just making my Saturdays/Sundays
emptied.. Or she'll give the same god damn old reason

'I no money leh~'



WHATEVER!!

Okay okay, Today is V'day so let's cut down the complain & talk more on Happy things~

You know, on Thursday, i bought one eye product.. i don't know what's
that called.. But ermm.. It's ultra cool la! Can make your 'eye bags'
smaller & let your eyes not dry..

When i put that on, it's so cooling! Ahhh~ :p I'll check on the informations
first before i say anymore crap. :p

No comments: