Sunday, February 1, 2009

Funn! :DD


As you guys will know, [ if you read my blog often ] my friends are come
to my house today! :D It's quite funn! I'm very proud of my mother
actually! keke! My mother cooked LOADS of nice foods for my friends! :D
They are Darryn, Daniel, Desmond, WeiGuang & KinKit! Weee!!

At first we went to WeiGuang's house.. Over there, it's okay la.. hve some
topic to say.. LOL! Desmond was late.. And I thought Desmond will not be
coming already.. :l

Went my friends came to my house, I actually bring a damnn big smiling face
man!! Wakakaka! We used the computer for awhile & ate some food! :DD


After the eating & chatting, they went into my room and decide to play what kind
of card games.. Hmm... I'm actually outside alone playing the computer
because i don't feel like playing.. keke!!

We played alot of rounds & the first few rounds, i kept LOSING!! Aw!
I'm the poor banker please~ LOL! All of them scared to take the risk
to lose money.. lmao!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


After a few rounds, I actually WINNN!! :DD Wahaha!! If i'm not wrong,
WeiGuang is the one who bring me luck~ Wahahaha!! Miracle happens! :p
I got A's & King together 2 times IN A ROW!! XDD That means? Everyone
pay me DOUDLE! Which is, each person $1!!! -giggle!! :p-

Of course i did lose some money some times~ wahahaha!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


In the end, I win $12!! ROARRR~ :p I'm so lucky today! keke!!
Of course we did stop.. We went to LOT1 after this.. :p They kept
on asking me for treat leh! WTH.. They say i win ALOT! LOL!
After some serious discussion, LOL! I decided to treat them arcarde.
Haha!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


So in the end, i only got $7.. Wahh~ After the arcade, we went walking
around LOT1.. But it's so damn boring. Then because Darryn want to
buy a pencil box, we didn't find any nice pencil box in LOT1.

So Readers, if you want to buy pencil box. Don't go to LOT1 shopping
mall.. It's wasting your time..

We went to Woodlands instead to find Pencil box.. Also! There isn't any nice
pencil box.. -.-!!! All looks so sucky pleaseee~

Another warning, Don't go WoodLands Causeway Shopping Mall if you
want to purchase a Pencil Box. {:

But i find some nice wallets there.. But i didn't buy la.. don't feel like buying
because it's not nicer then my current wallet.. LOL!!



















Arghh! I'm still stuck at Twilight book! I want to read faster!!
Anybody have some tips to read faster & not sleeping after read
storybook awhile!! :l I kept on sleeping while reading!! LOL!!

No comments: