Monday, February 9, 2009

Church is so FUNN~~ :p


Woots! Yesterday went out with Linden~ I never thought that
i have got so many fate with Jesus~ haha! Early in the morning,
Linden asked me out & he said go to church! :o!!

We went to church with Lernard.. He's okay okay la.. At least he
look more handsome then his brother.. :X

When we go into the church, it looks like esplanade/cinema leh! LOL!
Linden & Lernerd was laughing as my childishness. LOL!! Ouh well? X.X!~

I'm so excited about their service ouh~ When we are outside of the 'hall'
I say alot of rubbish.. :p Sounds alittle funny to two of the guys with me.. keke!!


You know when we step in, it's like WOAHHHHH to me leh~ inside
VERY WHITE~ :X [ I know, it sounds like holy/heaven.. But it's not.. :l ]
I like the surrounding! :DD I'm actually very shy can?! I kept hiding behind
Linden. :l

When we sat down, I've totally nothing to do.. So, I plugged in my MP3
in my ears! Wee!! #Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Bab~#

At the mean time, the band from the church which is the teenagers are
practicing for the real thing! [ sorry luh~ Never really take pictures! X.X ]
I'm there listening to my MP3 & deleting photos! :D Guess what Linden do?
HE IS STUDYING!!!! =.= Hell man! Come out have fun also must let me see
TEXTBOOK! AHH!!



There something weird actually, there's one guy came after we came awhile &
he kept staring at me with a ultra gayish stare which i feel like vomiting & peeing~
[ not only i noticed it okay! Linden too hor!! X.X!! But he's handsome leh~~ Hmm.. ]

The guy kept on locking his eyes on me & linden which is a very weird/scarry/happy?
feeling.. :l He's jumping all around the hall like the hall is his.. Which looks kind of
gay to me & linden.. :l


Finally the real thing is here! All the teenagers & people of 20s are flodding in through the
two 'small' doors~ Realised that there's alot of Shuai Ge neh~~

So the thing starts by welcoming new comers? GUESS WHAT?!?! ME AND LINDEN are
THE ONLY ONE standing within the WHOLE CROUD LEH! So Shy please!! X.X!!

It's a very warm welcome from them actually~~ Xie Xie~! :D






Sang some songs, eh eh!! Not some, is ALOT! Yea.. Can you believe it? 40 min for
just 3 songs.. :l GOSHHH~ I'm standing there tiredly crying for a chance to seat! LOL!
But in the end i can stand it, I kept on joking around with linden & finally i have the guts
to seat down.. :l [ I know Christians, I'm very rude, but VERY SORRY!! :{ ]

Sat down listening to their lectures about their bibers? i think so.. :l
So CHEEM okay! Totally catch no ball what the hell he's talking about..
Can la..His jokes nia.. XD! :l :X

After the lecture, I sat down waiting for Lernder to finish packing his stuffs
& go for LUNCH!! :DDDD

SUDDENLY~~ #thunder#


















TongEn Came.. I'm so shock can?!?! HELLO TongEn~~ :DD She's with her friend..
She's also shock to see me i guess. XD No need shock no need shock.. haha!!

After the packing that Lernerd have done, we went to Macdonals to eat! :DD
Lernerd buy TWO double cheese buger leh!! GOSHHH~~ PRO HOR?!?

[ who can eat more then him?? Call him or her tagg me! LOL! I wanna see

who can break his record!! :p ]
















In the afternoon went to meet up with Linden's friends.. Oh well.. overall is
kind of funn because we went to K-box and play like mad kids. :p #La La La~~#


I wish to go to the church and play again~ :p So funn to meet so many people..
hope to know more people over there..




People from Woodlands Church~ One day I'll talk to you.. haha!! :l

No comments: