Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Love My Mother! :DD


Hi my readers! :D It have been a ultra long time i have not been
blogging ler... I know.. I've been super busy with shopping & studying..

I've finally woken up that I have to really study to get what I really want
next time.. Today, I've spoken to my mother about how we can communicate
with each other in a better way. And it works! {:

I've told my mother some of the things that i think or what i wanted to do..
Hmm.. got some feedback too.. very cool.. haha!

She also wanted to buy me something! ^.^V [ It'll remain as a secret... shh.. haha! ]

And also a very thanks to Mei-___remember JKJK that she given me a very
good tip on studying! Though i dont really know who you are? But seriously, thanks! :D

P/s; I really love my parent a lot more now.. {: [ I LOVE YOU! ^.^ ]
p/s/s; I've applied the Nuffnang Featured blogger for April! Yup!! My Birthday!
Wahahaha! Hope i will got it! ^.^ :DD

No comments: