Sunday, March 29, 2009

Winner for 'Earth Hour' Competition! :DD

Wohoo!! Yesterday we have Earth Hour ya! Well, for some
of the Kids our there, it's surely a fun thing because their
house is in DARKNESS! LOL!

Well, i'm here to announce the wiinner for my 'Earth Hour'
Competition!! :D who is it?! Anyway, just a note to tall the
people who have participated! Thanks for making a effort
to send! LOL! :DD

Now now!! Winner!! ^.^VV IS!
Name: Shu Fen
Blog: http//www.siahshufen.blogspot.com
Featured Post: http//www.siahshufen.blogspot.com/2009/03/earth-hour-publicity-stunt.html

[ I don't know what happen to the link.. :l ]

Yuppie!! I'll send you your $5 as soon as possible Shu Fen! :D


Now! Let me explain why she's the winner, if you really read she blog,
she did mention some good points like,
how many of the participants sincerely care enough to do the small things in their daily lives to save the Earth
Won't using candles for the event actually produce more Co2 than saved?

It's not that I am discouraging Earth Hour.. But ermm.. After I've read it,
I do agree A LITTLE though. Not all, because
1) One house need only 2 to 3 candles which will not be more then the electricity needed
to run the whole house.


I totally agree that some people join this event is just for the hype..
So people, do your part EVERYDAY! :D 3'R's Remember?

Recycle!
Reuse!
Reduce!

Practice it everyday and you'll not think that it's troublesome! :D

No comments: