Saturday, March 21, 2009

Askin myself...


Oh well, this few days, i've not been blogging ya? Ive been thinking,
is this the kind of life i want to live after my 20s? Because now, I feel
that my life is a little boring? Though there's money/friends to go out
with.

What I really mean is, Compare to me with other of my friends. A lot
of them are muggin. What am i doing? Blogging.. Playing computer games...
Chatting on the phone.. Shopping... Chilling...

I guess this is all wrong! How I wish that i can sit down quietly, study for 2 hours!
Do you know that now, I'm actually doing my Holiday assignment? But I just can't focus!
Hell me..

I've not done finish quite a number of assignments yet la! I'm so gonna
be dead when school reopens.. Talking about that, anybody have some tips
on how to make yourself concentrate when doing things?

Tell me please~ Thanks. {:

No comments: