Thursday, December 8, 2011

PizzaHut with ITE mates. :D


Cute right the Christmas decorations at Marina Square? :D





The Gems are all excited about this meal and we spent over our budget which cost $100 lor!





My favorite strawberry drink of the day! :D





Chicken wingxz. Didn't had these cos it's spicy & I'm kinda scared of too spicy food. ( x.x)/





Hut Fries!

Though it don't looks nice but actually it's damn delicious! Close fight with Mcdonalds's fries.





My favorite pizzaaaaaaa ~ :D *drooling* (*^* )

This pizza is crazy cheesy and cos it's cheese kind of pizza, i added MORE CHEESE on top of it and it's really happiness madness to the max! :p









How can we miss out dessert right?!! Choco fondue! ~ :D





Sweet moment with Liyana my laughing machine. (She always laugh a lot like a machine non-stop.)




Pose glamorously with my drink! :p





Cute Sheryl.






All mighty Matthew Raeburn. 




*** *** ***



This is my new look and how i look now & and i think i look like a small boy!! ~

What you think about it? \(._.?? )

No comments: