Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Why Is It Like That ?!

I know it may sound like as if i'm boasting or whatever shit but the fact is i'm not trying to and i hate the fact that it's going this way & i can't help it but want to rant like one chicken backside !


All along i've been trying my hardest to gain weight & the most obvious thing everyone will do is to eat more so to gain more meat/fats or whatever but it's opposite for me !


I've always been trying to eat as much as i can but it seems like i'm getting skinnier every month. FML ! I can't don't eat either because i will go more skinnier like some skeleton monster la ! CCB ! Ironically, i have one very irritating looking tummy. Where it come from ? God knows why. FAG.



Everyone including my granny starts to say i look like SI AHGUA (Fucking faggot) where i want to go as skinny as possible but it's not the truth lor ! I've never been trying to go skinny but i did try to maintain my size so that i'm able to put on nice clothes and look good. :D


I'm starting to seriously wonder if i've got crazy worms monsterz inside my tummy eating up all the food that i've eaten ! I've been consuming loads of sweets stuffs lately anyway. -_-


I'm so going to get diabetics problem. PEH !

No comments: