Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm back from Ahola Loyang Chalet! :D [Part 1]


Hey hey my lovely friends out there who continuously reading my blog even though it's not updated, I'm back from Changi Aloha Loyang Chalet!!!! :D

I should say that over all, everything was REALLY FUN & i got to know that our class ROCKS THE MOST AMONGST THE OTHER CLASS!!! *CHEERS!!* :p


Due to the excitement that i have had the whole night before the chalet, i'm unable to sleep!! As early as 7:30am - 8:00am, i decided to head down to Shila's house & not waste anymore time since i'm not going to sleep. What for rot at home & stare at the blank space?!

So i took a cab down to Shila's house & her mom is so awesome that she generously gave me a HUGE PIECE of cake & a HUGE JUG of tea for my breakfast! AWW!! =3


I'm so sorry but i can't finish the cake because i usually don't eat a lot in the morning. =X


Reaching 9am, took bus 135 to Parkway parade's Giant to do our early shopping for all the necessities for the chalet like fruits, butter, marsh mellows etc etc..


You didn't see wrongly, there only the two of us heading down to giant to buy lots of stuffs but thank goodness our "daddy" is coming to give a helping had to carry those SUPER HEAVY BAGS! (:

Here we are @ Giant! Time to shopshop! :p

First every CUI photo of me. Looking really tired and all but want to act hyper. FAIL. LOL

Don't with Shopping & I SWEAR I HATE THE MELON!! 
It's so damn heavy that i almost died from carrying it awhile. Too bad i'm a sissy, what you want to do? Slap me for not being able to carry a melon? Fuck yourself first before trying to slap me!

Thank goodness we did not exit our stupid budget! 
Thanks to people who haven't pay/don't want to pay. Fuck yourself upside down for being SO SELFISH! PUI PUI PUI!!!!!

Break time @ packing time @ Shila's house after shopping! C:

I swear i love the experience of shopping with them & for the chalet because i felt like we're a family!! Check out this space here for Part 2!! See you soon! :D

No comments: