Monday, October 19, 2009

A night that I'll not forget.



It's fun fun fun yesterday! (: Made a new friend again yesterday called Kaixin. She's pretty and loves to talk and  chill. :D

Before going to meet up with guys that's going clubing, played with my own stich and slack around in the house with a empty stomach! ):

So after slacking, head down to Clark Quay to have my dinner with Kelly, Yvone, Kaixin, Alex, Joan and kelvin at Long John Silver. Don't know why but i just can't finish mine and left a lot.

Stayed in Long John with Yvone for a very long time and quite pissed of some things. Not going to mention it though. But i know i have a great time talking to yvone and alex. ((:

Kind of pity alex because he have 2 problems. One is he have to wear something on his ear to be able to hear. Omg. -,- I seriously don't know what's that.

Secondly is that he have a short tongue. So when he speaks, you'll have to listen carefully to what he's saying. Frankly saying, he's a friendly, cute and cheerful guy even though he have all these sickness. He started to open up to me when we're walking together outside the club where we start talking and he listened to me rant about my unhappiness yesterday night. HOW SWEET!(:



Sister Yvonne. ((:




I seriously think that she look like aunt! Hehe! :D


If you guys did follow my tweets, i did mention that i saw a guy that look like TypicalBen ya? ((: His name is Ray and he's very friendly! ((:



 Specially put so big one okay! LOL! Ray, be happy! :D He look so cute and funny with the ribbon hair band. LOL!


After we club, we went to Joan's house and sleep awhile. Actually thought of going to catch a movie with them but because i'm not in a mood to, so decided to say sorry and went home to have a good beauty sleep. haha! :D


This is KaiXin. The friendly, talkative and funny girl. HA! :D




The tired-ie Yvonne and Kelly talking. :D


And this is my last camwhore photo of the day. :D Can see from my face that there's one written word on it.

SHAG!

Bye my idiots! :D

No comments: